Blog Archive

Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

CASE-ING CHRISTMAS

The Challenge

BE INSPIRED BY CARD FROM 
DT Member Donna


I was inspired by the colours and trees on a slope
I used one of my favourite digis (from the 100 snowmen project  at from
the heart) coloured with promarkers, layers the trees for added 
dimension, added some glitter for the slope and to incorporate red
layered the whole lot onto some red paper and used a red greeting


fancy having a go at one of their challenges then check it out here


5 comments:

  1. This is SO SO SO darling!!! I LOVE the fun images, your gorgeous coloring, and the added glitter! Fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable CASE of my cards! I really love it! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! Great design, and a fun Christmas card! Thanks for joining in with us at CASE-ing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love it. The snowmen are lovely but the trees are fab!! Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love your fun snowmen and those artsy trees! Fabulous card! So glad you joined us at CAS-ing Christmas! XX

    ReplyDelete